Developmental and behavioral treatment in a child-friendly environment
We want what you want, for your child to be able to thrive. Children who are diagnosed with physiological illnesses are sometimes at risk for developmental, behavioral, and emotional problems. Our knowledgeable team of pediatric physiologists provides comprehensive evaluation for children who may have difficulties adjusting to circumstances, as well as those with communication or attention issues.
Conditions we treat
- Adjustment to chronic illness
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Developmental delays
- Learning disabilities
- Non-adherence to medical treatment
- Psychophysiologic Disorders (PPD) – issues that are influenced by stress
Our team offers exceptional care in a stress-free environment for kids by providing system-focused treatment of pediatric developmental behaviors. We emphasize the relationship between the physical and psychological processes in our consultations and medical management.