Maimonides Children’s Hospital is Brooklyn’s only Children’s Hospital, with a specialized Pediatric Emergency Department and full range of pediatric specialties. Our expert pediatric specialists and surgeons see patients in our hospital and outpatient offices and are dedicated to delivering the highest level of compassionate, family-centered care in an environment designed just for kids.
- Brooklyn’s only Pediatric Trauma Center
- An advanced Neonatal ICU & Regional Perinatal Center with capabilities to care for premature babies
- Brooklyn’s only Pediatric Cancer Center that is a member of the Children’s Oncology Group (COG)
- Brooklyn’s largest Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric surgeons who provide services from prenatal consultations to complex laparoscopic surgeries
- A family-centered Travel Clinic with Adult & Pediatric Infectious Diseases specialists
- Pediatric Sleep Lab to aid in diagnosing and treating sleep disorders in infants and children
- Pediatric Cardiology Program accredited by IAC in both Pediatric and Fetal Echocardiography
Our Pediatric specialists are board-certified in more than 20 pediatric clinical areas, from newborn medicine and primary care to pediatric cardiology, pulmonology, surgery, cancer and more. A dedicated team of Child Life Specialists offer children, adolescents, and their families developmentally appropriate activities while in the hospital, education, and preparation for medical procedures, as well as emotional support while at Maimonides.
Pediatric Specialty care is available at:
Maimonides Pediatric Specialists, 6010 Bay Parkway (Calko Medical Center), 9th floor, between 60th and 61st Streets. Private parking garage entrance is on 61st Street.
Maimonides Doctors Multispecialty Pavilion – 4813 Ninth Avenue (near the main hospital). Entrance to underground private parking garage is located on 48th Street.