The Brooklyn Nets are on our team
Maimonides is proud to be the Hometown Hospital of the Brooklyn Nets.
We have partnered this great local team because of their commitment to educating Brooklynites on health and wellness issues. Through community and outreach initiatives, we encourage the Brooklyn community, including Nets fans of all ages, to stay active and conscious of their health year-round, regardless of the sports season.
Our community partnerships help make our hospital great
We partner with:
- Pesha Elias D’Bobov Bikur Cholim – Emergency Department Volunteer Program
- Bikur Cholim Chesed Organization – Emergency Department Volunteer Program
- N’shei C.A.R.E.S., a division of Agudah Women of America – Labor Coach Support (Doula) Program and Postpartum Support Program
- Mended Hearts – support for heart patients and their loved ones
- Chai Lifeline — services to help normalize a child’s routine during a long-term hospital stay
- Starlight Children’s Foundation — joy and healing through songs, card tricks, and more
- Good Dog Foundation – pet therapy
- Rivkah Laufe r Bikur Cholim – refreshments program and Sabbath candles for Jewish patients
- Yad Ephraim Exras Cholim – Sabbath meals and the Yad Ephraim Family Room
- HASC Center’s Day Habilitation – Welcome Box Program
Learn more about what our partner organizations do for our hospital