Important Notice: Virtual visits are not for emergency care. For emergencies, dial 911 or visit an emergency care location.
Quality Care From the Comfort of Home
Get 24/7 access to doctors who can assess and treat a wide range of issues. E-prescribing is also available. Use your existing MaimoCare account or create one in just a few minutes, and you’ll be connected to a doctor.
On-Demand virtual visits cost $49 and will be charged to your credit card. Insurance is not currently accepted for this service. By engaging in an on-demand virtual care visit, you are proceeding as a self-pay patient. No insurance information will be collected, and no claim will be filed with any insurer on your behalf. However, you can access your MaimoCare account online and download a receipt that you may be able to submit to your insurer.
Conditions We Treat
• Mild abdominal pain
• Mild head injury
• Mild headache
• Musculoskeletal pain (sprains, strains, & lower back pain)
• Pink eye
• Runny nose
• Sinus pain
• Sore throat
• Urinary tract infection
• Vomiting and/or diarrhea
Virtual visits are not for emergency care. For emergencies, call 911 or go to an emergency care location.
Your doctor will determine if a virtual doctor visit is appropriate for your specific symptoms and may refer you to emergency care, an in-person exam, or specialty follow-up as needed. If follow-up care is necessary, you’ll have seamless access to the wide range of services and specialties offered at Maimonides.
Get Started with On-Demand Virtual Care using MaimoCare
Use your existing MaimoCare account or enroll in just a few easy steps
Download and Sign Up with the MaimoCare App
- visit maimocare.org to download the app to your mobile device or to enroll from any desktop computer
- Click “Register Now” and enroll using your email address and phone number
For assistance with logging in or other questions about the app, contact our support team at (718) 283-2244, M-F, 8 AM – 6 PM
Discover the New Features of MaimoCare
MaimoCare is constantly evolving to better serve your healthcare needs. Our latest updates are designed to make managing your health even more convenient and accessible:
- Schedule appointments – Easily set up appointments to suit your schedule.
- Complete registration forms – Electronic registration forms are available for most adult visits.
- Search our provider directory – Quickly find the right provider for your specific healthcare needs.
- Set your language preference – MaimoCare supports 10 languages in addition to English.
- Access virtual visits and 24/7 on-demand virtual care for adults and children – Get the care you need from the comfort of home.
- Connect with our Bay Ridge Emergency Department Use the in-app pre-arrival form to alert the team you are on your way.
- View your bills and securely pay online – Manage your medical expenses with ease and security.
- Access your FollowMyHealth® account – Integrate with your existing account for access to health records, lab results and more.
With MaimoCare, you have a powerful tool at your fingertips to navigate your healthcare journey effectively and efficiently.
Virtual Visit FAQs
Do you offer foreign language support?
Maimonides serves a diverse community, and if needed, an interpretation service can be connected to your virtual visit to offer foreign language support. Please discuss any needs for interpretation services when you schedule your virtual visit.
What is the cost of a virtual visit?
An on-demand virtual care visit costs $49 and is charged to your credit card. No insurance is accepted.
How do I connect for my visit?
Launch the MaimoCare app on your mobile device or visit https://maimocare.org/ on your desktop to log in and select “Virtual Care” from the homes screen to begin your visit.
Will my insurance cover the visit?
Insurance is not currently accepted for on-demand virtual care. By engaging in an on-demand virtual care visit, you are proceeding as a self-pay patient. No insurance information will be collected, and no claim will be filed with any insurer on your behalf. You can access your MaimoCare account online and download a receipt that you may be able to submit to your insurer.