Brooklyn’s best ear, nose, and throat specialists
ENT specialists care for diseases of the ears, nose, throat, and head and neck region. Our practice provides a complete range of services including medical evaluation, medical and surgical treatment, eardrum and middle ear reconstruction, rehabilitation, and prescriptions for implantable ear devices.
Conditions we treat
- Benign vocal fold lesions (such as nodules, polyps, cysts, and papillomas)
- Cancer of the vocal folds
- Ear and throat infections
- Head and neck cancers, including tumors of the oral cavity, throat, sinuses, and salivary glands
- Hearing loss
- Laryngeal movement disorders, such as tremor and spasmodic dysphonia
- Nasal and sinus disease
- Speech problems
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- Vertigo and dizziness
Advanced ENT care
We know ENT conditions can be painful and impact your quality of life; that’s why our ENT specialists provide comprehensive care and incorporate the latest technology to treat a wide variety of conditions. If you or a loved 1 is experiencing ENT issues, let our expert staff help you get back to your daily life.