Maimonides Doctors Multispecialty Pavilion
See more than 130 of New York’s top doctors at Brooklyn’s newest state-of-the-art destination for primary and specialty care.
Maimonides Doctors Multispecialty Pavilion brings together more than 35 specialty and primary care practices for your convenience and the highest standard of care.
You’ll find specialist care for the whole family under one roof – including cardiovascular, neurosciences, surgical, medical, perinatal, pediatric and more.
Bringing together more than 35+ specialty and primary care practices under one roof
You’ll find a wide range of pediatric and adult services here, including cardiovascular, neurosciences, surgical, medical, perinatal, pediatric and more.
Multiple Specialties & Primary Care. One Convenient Location.
Maimonides physicians are renowned for clinical excellence.
When you choose a Maimonides doctor, you will be treated by an experienced physician with advanced training and skills, along with the expertise and resources of a multidisciplinary team for optimal care.
We have located more than 35 medical practices in one facility to maximize convenience for you and your family.
You can schedule multiple appointments and testing on the same day.
Designed With The Patient Experience In Mind
Maimonides Doctors Multispecialty Pavilion was built from the ground up, providing us with a unique opportunity to design each floor purposefully, with your experience in mind.
From the building itself to the services we offer—even how appointments flow from start to finish—every detail has been carefully planned to make your experience as comfortable, convenient, and safe as possible.
- One-stop convenience—With a wide range of adult and pediatric specialists located under one roof, you can schedule appointments with more than one doctor on the same day. We make every effort to schedule your appointments as soon as possible.
- Patient parking and accessibility—We offer two levels of on-site patient parking. There is elevator access from the garage, and the facility is fully accessible for individuals with physical and sensory disabilities.
- Easy registration— Once you are registered as a patient at any Maimonides Doctors practice, checking in is quick and easy with our no-touch system that identifies you and brings up your records
- Patient-centered visits—Instead of asking you to move from room to room, once you’re here we bring the providers and services to you
- On-site testing—We offer a variety of medical tests in the same building as your appointment, including walk-in blood draws, EKGs and other cardiac studies, EEGs, genetic testing, high-risk pregnancy testing, pulmonary function tests (PFTs) and more
- Attractive surroundings & relaxing spaces—Our clean, modern facility is beautifully designed with easy-to-navigate office layouts and lots of natural light. You’ll find comfortable, spacious waiting areas on every floor, with rigorous safety measures to put you at ease
- Lobby amenities—For your added convenience, our lobby includes a coffee bar, Patient Information & Resource Center and a lactation room.
Rigorous Safety Standards You Can Trust
Our comprehensive approach to safety is based on multiple layers of safeguards.
- Continuous disinfection of areas and surfaces
- Use of face coverings by all patients and staff
- Appropriate social distancing
- Spaced appointments so waiting areas are not full
- Health monitoring of staff
- Screening all patients for COVID-19 symptoms
- Strict infection control measures
Awards & Accolades
Endocrinology & Metabolism
- American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll award
Heart & Vascular
- #1 hospital in the country for Heart Attack survival
- Nationally recognized for excellence in heart valve and bypass surgery
- The lowest carotid surgery complication rate in the Northeast
- U.S. News & World Report gave Maimonides a perfect score for Heart Failure outcomes in its ‘Types of Care’ ratings
Neurosciences & Stroke
- Top 1% of hospitals in the U.S. for outstanding stroke survival rates for 3 years running, and has been recognized for 13th year in a row with the Get With the Guidelines – Stroke Gold Plus and Target Stroke “Elite Plus” honor roll by the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association
- Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center, the highest designation possible
- Recognized Center for Multiple Sclerosis care
- Regional Perinatal Center
- Pediatric Specialty Services are part of Maimonides Children’s Hospital, Brooklyn’s only Children’s
- HospitalMember of the Children’s Oncology Group (COG)
- Brooklyn’s first and only Pediatric Trauma Center
- U.S. News & World Report gave Maimonides a perfect score for COPD outcomes in its ‘Types of Care’ ratings
- Bariatric Center of Excellence
- Maimonides is a New York State Department of Health (DOH) approved Pediatric and Adult Trauma Center. The DOH only approves the best trauma hospitals, those that meet the highest, nationally recognized standards of care established by the American College of Surgeons – Committee on Trauma
Click here for references and awards.
Contact And Location
4813 9th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11220