Debra Barnett, GNP is a Masters-educated, board-certified Gerontological Nurse Practitioner with over 30 years of clinical experience caring for the older adult in the community.
2. Devotes her practice to assisting the older adult to age safely at home.
3. Provides home based primary care services to homebound older adults, many whom suffer from multiple complex chronic illness.
4. Experienced in diagnosing and treating acute and chronic disease with pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions.
5. Focus on the patient preferences and goals of care.
6. Provides palliative and end of life care as needed.
7. Has a holistic approach to meet the medical, psychosocial and funcational needs of the older adult.
Areas of Expertise
Preventive Health Care
Skin Wound Care
Registered Professional Nurse
Nurse Practitioner in Gerontology
Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information. To learn more about if Maimonides accepts your insurance plan, click here.